Newspapers Frontpages [19|05|2017]
- Army, TI tango over alleged annual looting of N380bn (main headline).
- One dead, scores trapped, 15 foreigners injured as building collapses in Lagos.
- Jonathan’s traducers need medical examination – Wike.
- How military officials benefits from fight against B’Haram (main headline).
- Senate stops Buhari’s appointee from assuming office.
- Reps summons Emefiele-Magu over N12 trillion currency scheme.
- Military chiefs, politicians stole $15bn – Report (main headline).
- How police chained, dragged me on road – Victim.
- 10 firms secure NNPC $6bn crude-for-product swap deals.
- Senate probes lopsided recruitments in DSS (main headline).
- Man chained to police van recounts ordeal
- Ebola: No points, machines at Seme border – Report.
- Army yet to make arrests after Buratai’s warning, says Spokesman (main headline).
- NNPC finalizes $6bn oil-for-product swap
- Osinbajo signs executive orders to aid Budget submission by Agencies.
- EU bars medview, others from its airspace.
- MSF fingered in ‘secret backing’ of Boko Haram (main headline).
- Senate orders lottery commission DG out of office.
- Bank customers to pay N17bn as card management charges
- 20 firms scrambles for $6bn oil-for-product swap deal (main headline).
- Itsekiri Youths give oil firms 21-day quit notice.
- Senate probes DSS (main headline).
- NNPC finalising $6bn oil-for-product swap.
- Nigeria grossly under-policed – DIG.
- Wike’s giant strides justify his election (main headline).
- Senate probes alleged lopsided recruitment in DSS.
- Politicians under security watch over Buratai’s alarm (main headline)
- Nigeria arms scandal resurfaces in US court (main headline).
- JAMB candidate arrested with gun (main headline).