NEWSPAPERS HEADLINES ON 4 MAY, 2017.
- Senate: SGF’s dirty deals (main headline).
- Atiku: How I nearly lost my job over 53 suitcases.
- Hoodlums burgled Imo Assembly.
- EFCC plotting to plant weapons and money in my house -Ekweremadu
- INEC official convicted for receiving N70m bribe
- Why Buhari missed FEC meeting again (main headline).
- Disquiet over NLNG Act amendment.
- Court convicts INEC official over N23bn Diezani loot.
- Senate sends report on suspended SGF to Presidency.
- Buhari resting for quick recovery (main headline)
- Presidency plotting mass arrest of PDP ex- Governors and Senators.
- FG: Buhari will continue to rest until he is fits to work (main headline).
- National Assembly increases it budget to N150bn, lays 2017 appropriation bull today.